Monday, July 7, 2008

my 1st blog

ok so my family went over to the andersons house last night and ate dinner with them and the abhous!!! it was so much fun. then we went over to the computer and started looking at sheridans blog!!!! (which was soo cute) after a little while she asked me if i wanted a blog. And o cource i said YES!!! So a little while later we went into her rom and started taking MODEL pictures!!!! ha ha :) so it wouldnt be blank!! so thats how i got m first new blog i am so excited!!! yeah

2 comments:

Tannis said...

Oh I forgot to say (I wrote a comment in your last post) that your little brother (Zach? is that his name? the 2 year old) is freakin ADORABLE!!! I saw him at church and said hi, and he smiled so big and gave me a hug! So sweet!!

SHERIDAN said...

yay!!! im glad you like your blog!!! its so fun! we need to hang out!!