Friday, August 1, 2008

im not in school yet!!!!!

heyy u guys im am not used to not being in school!!!!!!! my friends in chandler started school on monday and i am thinking im still on that schedule........ ha ha but i am really glad that im not in school yet!!!! thanks goodness but i really need to go to school because ive lost all my knowledge. ha ha but i am going to taylor and i dont know anybody going there in my grade level :( but hopefully i will make friends :) ha ha!!!!! well we moved in about a month ago and it still kinda feels like im in my chandler house except that its a lot SMALLER!!!!! my room is like a little bit smaller and its a mess because we cant find my hardeware for my be so im sleeping on the floor with my mattress!! wow it stinks a lot but hopefully we can find them!!!!!!! so its been a long summer so far crazy summer!!!

2 comments:

SHERIDAN said...

ha... thats funny! but arent you happy we're not in school yet?

~chilly~ said...

lol ya i forgot that u r usually back in school by now! lol:) we need to hang out!